Bitcoin fell more than 10 percent on Wednesday to a one-week low of $15800 at cryptocurrency exchange Bitstamp, losing almost one- fifth of its value from a peak hit just three days ago. Well if you are looking this for an investment opportunity then its time for buy signal for you. This article will help you in finding some of the best bitcoin exchanges in the market that you can rely on.
If you never traded before these virtual assets, then it’s little complicated at first. As if not for obvious reasons but to be suspicious about the legitimacy of the trading window is very important. The trading resort of Bitcoins are online and due to uncertainty arising from past experiences or news pertaining to breach of security and rights have all cautioned the folks to be alert.
The systems developed for exchange are apparently not publicized in a way to catch the mass attention and usually, most of the platform remains unheard unless you do your homework diligently. Thereby, unveiling all appropriate means of trading. MtGox exchange is one such example when it went bankrupted and provoked the enthusiast to question the vulnerability of trading Bitcoins.
Let’s assess it purposefully; you are overwhelmed to surrender your resources to Bitcoins. And once you have decided to glance the aurora of this Bitcoin world, you must seek ways to get in. you will find a path to invest with utmost reliability, accessibility, user-friendly, secure, optimum returns against my investment and also if I’m deemed to redeem my coins I shall get the exchange done upfront. You will also be concerned regarding the availability of this exchange service in your respective currency for the trade of Bitcoins.
Here are basic tips that you may consider while finding best Bitcoin Exchange.
You should watch for these when selecting an exchange for trade. And you should thoroughly analyze the exchange to acknowledge, whether it ensures the privacy of your information, is there any limit on the number of purchases, and if you are considering to buy a lot of coins you should look for very credible sources.
- Is there sufficient information available regarding the Bitcoin trading to cater the need of investor?
- Can you easily access your Bitcoins with any unnecessary hassle?
- The rate being offered in the currency you prefer to exchange is accurately accounted for.
- You can easily get the latest quote of Bitcoins but against specific exchange rate, you must be very cautious.
- Also, you should make some inquiry on the reputation of the trading platform to avoid scams.
- In addition to these, you should also compare the fee charged for making the trade with similar other trading spots and the modes of payment available to execute the trade.
- You should also review the feedbacks of their existing investors, to get the idea of their satisfaction, user-friendliness and according to them the ratings of this particular exchange platform.
Over the years of studies analyzing investor’s preferences, to conclude the best Bitcoin Exchange, it turned out that all carry some pros and cons. Each can be distinguished by how reliable it is to the investor and address the expected needs sufficiently.
Coinbase the leader in Bitcoin Exchange
In the year 2017, several Bitcoin Exchanges were investor’s favorite destination but few top the list of the better services. Coinbase, a destination of around 5 million users with more than 45,000 traders and nearly nine thousand app makers, is the topper on the list. It is considered very user-friendly and those particularly who are beginners can get greater benefit. It correspondence well to the needs of US, European, Canadian, Singaporean and UK investors. It can be used for payment. It also inherits the facility of wallets for keeping Bitcoins. The limits are profuse as to facilitate buying. Coinbase is very much preferred today, you can buy Bitcoins from their wallet and Bitcoin from the source as well.
It was created in 2012 and has raised millions of dollar in capital. It also has fewer fees and very reputable carrying bright prospects and goodwill.
This chart shows the 24-hour trading volume in Bitcoin as of December 2017, by cryptocurrency market (in million USD).
You will find more statistics at Statista
Other very notable Bitcoin exchanges are,
- Bittrex – Our systems are constantly upgraded and tested to ensure that we are exceeding industry-best standards. To protect users they have two-factor authentication for all withdrawals and API usage. The entirety of Bittrex.com is protected by SSL, so you can rest easy about the safety of your funds and personal information.
- CEX Bitcoin Exchange – Established in London in 2013, the leading cryptocurrency exchange offers Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Zcash, Dash and other trading options, provides 24/7 customer support, high level of security, and stable deposits and withdrawals.
- Kraken – Buy, sell and margin trade Bitcoin (BTC) and Etherum (ETH) in an exchange with EUR, USD, CAD, GBP, and JPY. Leveraged trading on US-based Bitcoin and Ethereum exchange.
- Bisq – Bisq is an open-source desktop application that allows you to buy and sell bitcoins in exchange for national currencies or alternative cryptocurrencies. Bisq is unique in that it enables you to start trading in less than 10 minutes.
- GDAX – US-based digital asset exchange with trading FIX API and REST API. Easy to deposit funds with Coinbase wallet, bank transfer, wire transfer, or digital currency.
You can also check out some other best bitcoin exchanges from around the world to trade in cryptocurrencies.
- Bitstamp bitcoin exchange
- Poloneix and
- Bitmax bitcoin exchange.
We will cover these platform in the next set of articles.