IRS Delay Announcement: No need to wait — 5 reasons to file your taxes now!
Since that the IRS has stopped processing personal tax returns returns until January 30th for most tax payers it makes sense for those claiming general business credits, credits for depreciation of property or residential energy credits to start filing in early March, particularly if they haven’t applied in late February.
Smart citizens have not waited to file their returns. This is because by filing their returns soon they expect to get back their tax refund at the earliest.
How TaxACT can help you in filling your Taxes online for Free? (Review)
1. TaxACT, which can be used to file e-returns, has incorporated all of the tax law changes introduced recently thereby making it easy to proceed with filing your tax.
2. By availing this you get your maximum refund as soon as possible. As filing with TaxACT’s is free filing comes without an extra cost. Also one can choose to deposit directly.
3. TaxAct has made filing very easy and simple. It wouldn’t take one any effort at all to prepare, returns with TaxACT. If you are a PC or tablet user you can sign into your online returns 24/7 and check the status. Those who rely on computers can download TaxACT and proceed with filing returns.
4. TaxACT is designed to provide complete help from experts. So if you are looking for personalized help instantly you can get it from Answer Center, online at taxact.com and with Audit Assistant. If still doubts persist you can email questions pertaining to audits and tax to TaxPayer Support Specialists and get free answers in no time.
5. TaxACT is free for all Americans. Citizens irrespective of their earnings or the complexity can e-file their 2012 federal taxes through the web.
The IRS will accept tax returns affected by the following: Late Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) patch and those under the three main provisions i.e. Deduction for education tuition fee, deduction for local sales tax, and educator expense deduction on the January 30th date.